Medical Information Manager, APAC
Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 6048
Medical Information Manager, APAC (Contract Role)
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Implement and drive timely, consistent and quality medical information support for customers in Asia Pacific markets where Janssen products are distributed with a focus on vaccines. This will include 1) the management of regional contract call centre vendors working in close alignment with medical, pharmacovigilance, business quality, procurement and technology teams and 2) the development of high quality medical information inquiry response documents, training and escalation processes, leveraging global documents and SOPs.
Reporting to the Medical Customer Excellence & Training Lead, Asia Pacific, you will be handling the following –
- Partner with local medical information leads to ensure there is a clear process for managing and documenting unsolicited Medical Information Enquiries (MIEs) received by Janssen and the development and provision of Medical Information Responses (MIRs) to enquires.
- Identify and implement effective and efficient MI training and procedures through new tools, systems, and experiences from internal and external best practices
- Partner with Information Technology during implementation of a regional service cloud case management system that is integrated with our business processes
- Partner with Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance to ensure accurate and timely reporting of adverse events and product quality complaints
- Manage the regional call centre vendors to ensure contact centre program complies with regional AE and PQC reporting, Standard Operations Procedure (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI).
- Manage the adoption of global standard response documents, FAQs, and custom (escalated) responses to MIEs from local markets in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Assist in ensuring the provision of quality response documents that are scientifically balanced and evidence-based, adhering to key topics and exhibiting proper language with regulatory / safety /privacy/ legal aspects considered.
- Assist in training local medical information leads and call centre vendors on the ongoing science of our products and regulatory labels in respective geographies.
- Assist in ensuring that quality and timeliness metrics are met and prepare regular MI reports in coordination with global and local MI teams
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree holder with 5 plus years of experience in medical information call center
- Experience managing a vendor management program is must
- Strong knowledge and application of good practices in medical inquiry management and writing for medical information and regulatory guidelines
- Experience with vaccines, preferred.
- Experience working across cultures in the Asia Pacific region is preferred.
- Must have the ability to build relationships/coalitions and align strategies among diverse organizations in meeting organizational objectives without formal authority
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 6048
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Information Manager, APAC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG