UX / UI Specialist
Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5432
User Experience / User Interface Specialist (UX / UI) – South East Asia
(1 Year Contract, subject to renewal)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
The User Experience & User Interface (UX / UI) Specialist for South East Asia is primarily responsible to conceptualize, design and execute creatives in the form of graphics, stills and animation for eCommerce demand generation campaigns; and to define the design guidelines of the eCommerce ‘shop-in-shop’ across multiple platforms to drive consistency and a better customer online shopping experience.
You will also be developing and implementing creative campaign toolkits across South East Asia through adaptation and creation of creative assets. Additionally, you will lead regular audits on portfolio content maintenance – both internal and external – to ensure continuous improvement of user buying experience and conversion rates.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be handling the following –
- To develop eCommerce campaigns creatives & toolkits -
- Create eCommerce shopper enablement content and campaign toolkits for adaptation across markets (e.g. Southeast Asia) with full leverage of major eCommerce events (e.g. 11-11, 12-12, Black Friday), with strong focus on scalability, execution, budget and timeline management for pre, always-on and post launch activities.
- Support the acceleration of the eCommerce business through the continuous improvement, optimization and adaptation of our creative assets to improve conversion and drive new customer acquisition.
- Support the regional e-marketing calendar to sharpen enterprise-wide digital shelf and work with eCommerce team and cross-functional stakeholders to understand, develop content briefs and compelling visual content assets to improve the path to purchase.
- Manage eStore’s activation of creative assets implementation to drive consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Work with the eCommerce teams to produce eCommerce regional campaign artworks and its reiterations to fit various sizing requirements across platforms and fit-for-countries.
- Monitor eCommerce and online competitor trends with regards to best practices and compelling creative initiatives for iterative improvements.
- Product Information Architect:
- To lead ongoing maintenance of the product content depository platforms.
- Manage the eCommerce product portfolio content maintenance on internal platforms with accurate and up-to-date product catalog data, which includes product specifications, imagery, labelling information, and rich marketing content for internal and external use.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of eCommerce product thumbnail and contents through regular audit, which promotes continuous improvement as per the company-initiated framework.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma holder with 1-2 years of experience as UI / UX designer or graphic designer
- eCommerce or design agency experience is an advantage
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign) or any other relevant software and technologies
- A self-starter that possesses critical visual and creative flair with a strong sense of self-initiative, typography and attention to detail
- Strong project management and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently, manage multiple tasks from ideation to final production
- Demonstrate the flexibility and speed to prioritize and manage creative assets’ creation and adaptation amidst urgent timelines
- Ability to input design philosophies and technical design features and technical architecture as it relates to website development, User Experience and User
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5432
Community / Marketing Title: UX / UI Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG