Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5174
Project Administrator (contract role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
Project Administrator is experienced in coordination, logistics, and scheduling professional who is a core member of the IT team. This individual will serve as an Coordinator and Assistant to the Project Management Office (PMO) directly. Facilitating communications and collaboration between assigned business partners and IT on a variety of technical solutions, efforts, and initiatives as prioritized by IT leadership and its business partners as directed by the PMO team. In addition, the role will assist the Project Managers in maintaining the project management systems and information – schedules, budget and actual spend, issues, risks, and other common project management administrative activities across multiple projects and programs.,
Reporting to the Manager, you will perform the following-
- Takes the initiative in finding ways to help with the successful delivery of projects and programs
- Proactively makes recommendations for process improvement
- Creates process documentation and templates while helping to foster process adoption
- The individual will be responsible for clearly documenting and communicating on multiple assigned programs and projects - scope, schedule, quality, budget, and benefits.
- Maintains short-term activity schedules, request logs, prepares IT SLA reporting, and program/project information requirements.
- Schedules regular meetings, records decisions, and distributes information to the project teams and stakeholders.
- Retrieves information including user/client requirements and helps develop business use cases.
- Assists with analysing and mitigating risks throughout the program/project lifecycle.
- Setup of Sharepoint sites, MS Teams and Folders to assist Core Project Team on effective team collaboration.
- Coordinates quality activities and controls to ensure deliverables meet defined requirements.
- Assists with coordinating activities across internal and external teams, including IT teams, the customer(s), and vendor(s)
- Assists with stakeholders follow up and status updates.
- Able to successfully deliver on administrative projects from start to finish
- Anticipates issues and responds proactively to address potential issues.
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma holder with 5-7 years of project and program administration experience in a large, cross-functional environment, with hands-on experience working with all aspects of project management and the application development lifecycle.
- Proven experience developing tactical implementation plans, budgets, and reporting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Experience with MS Sharepoint and Teams creation and management.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5174
Community / Marketing Title: Project Administrator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG