Manager, Global/Regional Network Supplier Management
Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5291
Manager, Global/Regional Network Supplier Management (Contract Role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Manager Global/Regional Network Supplier Management oversees and ensures that external providers and resources deliver on business outcomes and contractual obligations. This includes region specific and global providers across all network technologies. This position maintains a thorough knowledge of all aspects of Service Provider/s contracts and serves as the initial point of contact for issues that are escalated from operational delivery and contractual areas. The Manager Global/Regional Network Supplier Management works with the providers to ensure efficient execution of all data network and unified communications design and architecture standards, delivery and operational processes and meeting of business requirements through outcomes and metrics.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, you will be performing the following tasks -
- Establish productive management level relationships with Service Provider/s to ensure the two-way flow of information and appropriate identification, tracking and resolution regarding strategies, priorities, requirements, issues and action items. Participate in identifying any optimization opportunities within existing provider relationships
- Lead contract reviews, RFPs, benchmarking activities to ensure cost and quality excellence
- Advise executive management on vendor performance, significant trends and recommended actions, high priority problems and action plan, recommendations for process improvements
- Conduct formal vendor reviews through the governance structure to include contract performance, reporting, risk, transition, and service level management. Work with and advise the service provider on contract-related issues and disputes from identification to final resolution, including assignment/ownership, tracking, escalation, reporting and improvement or other action plans
- Manage joint Service Provider/s action items arising from governance decisions from inception through completion, including capture, assignment/ownership, tracking, status reporting at appropriate governance meetings, and closure
- IT / Computer Science Degree Holder with 5 plus years of experience in experience in data network and unified communications solutions and call centres
- Proven vendor management experience
- Experience communicating across all levels of the organization, globally
- Extensive experience in managing outcomes in a services environment
- Ability to work with other IT and business leaders to develop an understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5291
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Global/Regional Network Supplier Management
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG