IT Project Manager
Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 6036
Project Manager (Infrastructure and Application Services)
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
The position of Project Manager is experienced in coordination, logistics, and scheduling professional who is a core member of the IT team. This individual will serve as a member to the Project Management Office (PMO). Facilitating communications and collaboration between assigned business partners and IT on a variety of technical solutions, efforts, and initiatives as prioritized by IT leadership and its business partners as directed by the PMO team. In addition, the role will maintain the project/program management systems and information – schedules, budget and actual spend, issues, risks, and other common project management administrative activities across multiple projects and programs. This position plays a key role in supporting the implementation of the IT roadmap and the realization of strategic J&J Technology Services (TS) objectives by interacting across multiple levels of the organization and aligning with other departments, personnel and at times with external partners.
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, takes the initiative in finding ways to help with the successful delivery of projects and programs
- Ability to lead and drive the project team to deliver planned outcome that meet program/project strategic objective. Ensure assigned project/program are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Develop project plan, manages, and tracks all deliverables, budget and timeline, and setting success criteria with project team. Always look out for opportunities to streamline project deliverable and improve budget and timeline wherever possible.
- Responsible for clearly documenting and communicating multiple assigned programs and projects - scope, schedule, quality, budget, and benefits to all stakeholder.
- Identify and manages stakeholders with regular project updates and follow up based on project communication cadence.
- Maintains short-term activity schedules, request logs, prepares IT SLA reporting, and program/project information requirements.
- Retrieves information including user/client requirements and helps develop business use cases.
- Schedules regular meetings, records decisions, and distributes information to the project teams and stakeholders.
- Identify, analysing and mitigating risks throughout the program/project lifecycle with the support of project team. Anticipates issues and responds proactively to address potential issues and manages project constraint.
- Develop, track, and manage Project/Program financial during the project/program duration. Ensure all financial project/program are closed by end of project/program.
- Secure and assemble project resources to support program/project.
- Ensure program/project are delivered according to JNJ standard and expected quality.
- Facilitate across internal and external teams, including IT teams, the customer(s), and vendor(s)
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
- Proactively makes recommendations for process improvement
- Creates process documentation and templates while helping to foster process adoption
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree holder with 8 to 10 years of experience in project and program administration experience in a large, cross-functional environment with hands-on experience working with all aspects of project/program management and the application development lifecycle.
- Proven experience developing tactical implementation plans, budgets, and reporting.
- Candidate that have prior experience in Merger & acquisition project/program is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Strong aptitude for IT processes, systems/process improvement, quality assurance and/or project management.
- Candidate must be perceived as enthusiastic, self-confident, versatile, and willing to learn.
- Organized with an orientation toward details
- Ability to learn project process quickly
- This position requires individuals who can coordinate multiple efforts simultaneously
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 6036
Community / Marketing Title: IT Project Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG