Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 6090
Finance Analyst (Contract Role)
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
The Finance Analyst plays a critical role to conduct financial reporting and analytics and will have a consolidated view of the financial reporting mechanism, take active part in the finance reporting work, and deploy analytical techniques to conduct COE initiatives on advanced analytics and reporting automation.
Exhibit a good mindset of change management and proficient financial techniques.
The main responsibilities include:
- Monthly/Quarterly Reporting and Analysis
- Planning and forecasting
- Support analysis and ad-hoc tasks
- Continuous Process improvements
Duties and Responsibilities
Monthly/Quarterly Reporting and Analysis
- Perform data extraction from reporting system and conduct data consolidation efficiently.
- Prepare accurate management reports and dashboards to be published on time to stakeholders.
- Collecting and consolidating quarterly reports
- Data reconciliation between various systems, data clean-up (if any)
- Support Regional Office
Planning & Forecasting
- Prepare budget templates
- Budget submissions in system (i.e. TM1, TM1 Bravo and Bravo)
- Finance Partner to Business Unit Finance
Process improvement on reporting automation and data visualization
- Identify the potential automation opportunities in current reporting process and lead the process improvement initiatives.
- Supports ad hoc requests / projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Administrative team activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive finance, accounting processes or related business experience is required
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
- Facilitate collaboration and change by building and maintaining trusted partnerships within a matrixes environment, and across multiple levels in both business and finance
- Ability to work autonomously and accurately with excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, influencing at all levels and willingness to work in a flexible environment
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1329273
Job Number: 6090
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG