FP&A Systems Analyst
Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5671
FP&A Systems Analyst (Contract Role for 2 years)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
This role is a key position in FP&A Systems team that will focuses on driving Finance Planning & Reporting Excellence through partnering with Commercial Analysts and Business Leaders. This is a Functional IT role that bridges between IT and finance end users as the point person, system advocate, and subject matter expert (SME) for FP&A applications.
You are expected to articulate effectively to translate business requirements and provide day-to-day reporting, planning and operational support. You will also have the opportunity to participate actively in FP&A strategic projects around Dashboarding, Robotics Process Automation and Analytics
Reporting to Manager, you will be accountable for the following-
- Understanding of financial planning, budgeting, and reporting processes and its correlation to various reporting systems.
- Assist in the redesign, analysis, development, implementation and support of planning processes and systems for business units supported by the COE analysts
- Development of data collection, data mining and management processes
- Project Support, Testing, TM1 Operational enhancements
- Conduct TM1 User trainings and provide on-site support
- Monitoring and maintenance of Data Recon, Data Quality and Integrity
- Designing of queries through SQL/VBA, compiling of data, and generation of reports
- Identify current reporting gaps and articulate scalable solutions to bridge those gaps.
- Translate business requirements into detailed specifications for technology staff.
- Analyse issues within supported business processes and systems, and recommending solutions on the issues
- Partner with TM1 Tech team in preparing test plans, test scripts for the processes and systems that are supported.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting or Computer Science, with 5-7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Proficiency in BI/OLAP Tools such as Hyperion and TM1.
- Proficiency on SAP ERP or Oracle ERP.
- Strong understanding of finance/accounting and management reporting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- Advanced MS Excel skills, proficient in SQL and VBA
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse reporting and query design
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5671
Community / Marketing Title: FP&A Systems Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG