Sr Financial Analyst
Location: Science Park, South West SG
Job Number: 4871
Senior Financial Analyst (Contract Role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Financial Analyst will support financial reporting and accounting activities. Reporting to the Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows -
- General Accounting and transactional activities
- Financial Closing and Analysis
- Financial and tax reporting, cashflow forecasting
- Process improvement and standardization
- Business partnering with various stakeholders
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and prepare budget / forecast updates. Work closely with shared services and AMO finance team as well as country business finance partners. Manage over-all budget and tracking.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual financial close cycles and ensure compliance to accounting policies and timelines.
- Maintain regular dashboards to provide analytics for monthly financials and headcount tracking.
- Support Process and system integration activities including SAP fusion roll out in markets (as applicable) and tax/financial implications from regional perspective.
- Work on execution of Service Level Agreements. Ensure tax clearance on structure and implement the mechanics of inter-co billing and settlement. Support Intercompany cross charging and reconciliation.
- Provide support for other tax/financial matters as may be required.
- Support regional FP&A tasks as needed, prepare ad-hoc reporting/requests & perform analytics for decision support to business partners, especially Gross margin, BME, and SGA.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed (compliance)
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in Accountancy/Finance) with 3-5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Regional experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, good communication and business partnership skills, strong planning / prioritization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial and planning database tools. Experience in SAP preferred.
- Responsible, detailed oriented, independent and takes ownership of assigned tasks
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 4871
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Financial Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Science Park, South West SG