Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 6080
Data Analyst - Source (Contract role)
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
- Responsible for coordinating the costing activity with suppliers for NPD/NPI for chemicals category and be the sole point of contact from chem category for projects teams and cross functional teams for NPD/NPI (New Product Development)
- Consolidate and coordinate monthly PPV reporting with chemicals team and source finance. Need to ensure PLW (Planisware system) is updated with latest numbers and P&L reports match with source finance numbers.
- Responsible for reporting and maintaining monthly tracker basis PPV report, PLW projects and source P&L.
- Needs to be SME for SAP, Planisware, Prisma etc for chemicals category.
- Provide support for data analytics/cleansing, creating template for market engagement/bidding activities
- Provide support for data analytics and data cleansing for Business planning activities
- Create and maintain data reports as directed by the category leader.
- Support ad hoc costing requests/data analysis requests on an as-needed basis.
- Strong “hands-on” with MS Office related skills – MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills and
- Recognizing and acting with sense of urgency, when needed
Qualifications and key competencies:
- Education: Graduate/Postgraduate in operations, supply chain, finance
- Professional Experience: - 3-4 years experience – preferred data analytics experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and it’s functions/formula, V look up etc
- Proficient in MS-Office. Hands - on with advanced MS-Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks; bring structured with costing requests and data analytics and help in execution.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at Crystine.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1329273
Job Number: 6080
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG