PMO Data Analyst
Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5895
Project Management Office Data Analyst (Contract Role)
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
You will serve as a Coordinator and Assistant to the Project Management Office (PMO) directly. Facilitating communications and collaboration between assigned business partners and IT on a variety of technical solutions, efforts, and initiatives as prioritized by IT leadership and its business partners as directed by the PMO team. In addition, the role will be responsible for the delivery of business analytics and insights that drive the Demand Planning, Financial Management, Application & Systems/Platform Inventory, Service and S&OP processes. Responsible for improving performance levels (within / across regions), by leading / bringing business insights, highlighting opportunities / potential risks through application of advanced analytical techniques. Drive the culture of enabling transfer of best practices.
He/She will assist the Program/Project Managers in maintaining the project management systems and information – schedules, budget and actual spend, issues, risks, and other common project management administrative activities across multiple projects and programs. This position plays a key role in supporting the implementation of teams Dashboarding and Reporting for realization and alignment of strategic team’s objectives by interacting across multiple levels of the organization and aligning with other departments, personnel and at times with external partners.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be handling the following –
- Hands-on dashboard design on Tableau Preparation, must have done report creation using virtualization on Tableau
- Apply effective data visualization techniques, create various user interface objects like charts, tables, triggers, filters, extension, expressions, user access, etc. to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Conduct Data modelling, calculations, conversions, scheduling Data refreshes
- Evaluate and enhance existing applications/dashboards to improve current user experience and provide meaningful actionable business insights.
- Creates process documentation and templates while helping to foster process adoption
- The individual will be responsible for clearly documenting and communicating on multiple assigned programs and projects - scope, schedule, quality, budget, and benefits.
- Maintains short-term activity schedules, request logs, prepares IT SLA reporting, and program/project information requirements.
- Schedules regular meetings, records decisions, and distributes information to the project teams and stakeholders.
- Retrieves information including user/client requirements and helps develop business use cases.
- Assists with analysing and mitigating risks throughout the program/project lifecycle.
- Setup of SharePoint sites, MS Teams and Folders to assist Core Project Team on effective team collaboration.
- Coordinates quality activities and controls to ensure deliverables meet defined requirements.
- Assists with coordinating activities across internal and external teams, including IT teams, the customer(s), and vendor(s)
- Assists with stakeholders follow up and status updates.
- Able to successfully deliver on administrative projects from start to finish
- Anticipates issues and responds proactively to address potential issues.
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or diploma holder with 2-3 years of experience as Data Analyst
- Must have strong proficiency with Excel & Tableau
- Working on SharePoint will be preferred.
- Highly organized and efficient, ability to manage multiple priorities and anticipate executive needs
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5895
Community / Marketing Title: PMO Data Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG