Location: city center, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5242
Contract Administrator (Contract Role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be handling the following –
- This administrator is expected to have a general understanding of contracts – provisions and areas of risks in order to complete e filing accurately and timely.
- Must be able to prepare summary for each contract with the necessary details.
- Ensure that every contract complies to the requirements of and process prescribed in the SOP for Contract Management (Review, Monitoring and Tracking).
- Provide guidance to business partners as to the process of contracting, how to prepare a contract summary and contract review.
- Upload contracts and summary into ICD timely
- Data entry – details of contracts into ICD
- Closely follow us with business partners on whether a contract needs to be extended or terminated. Where contract is to be extended or renewed and contract review process be done and completed.
- Filing hardcopies into fire proof safe (only for Singapore)
- Establishing a practical filing system and maintaining the filing system.
- He/she is expected to have an eye for/attention to detail.
- He/she must be able to perform his/her duties with minimal manager supervision.
- Review and process patent correspondence and documents from overseas counsel in adherence to strict deadlines.
- Establish, roll out and manage legal tool to every country in SEA. Guidance business partners in the usage of the legal tool.
- Assist in contract retrievals and contract report generation.
- Assist with completion of SOX audit and compliance certification specifically in the area of contract management.
- Communicates and works effectively with all levels of company management, attorneys, paralegals, internal and external resources.
- Additional projects will be assigned on an ad hoc basis.
- Demonstrates ability to proactively and independently carry out activities while producing excellent work‐product and managing a substantial workload.
- Work across SEA and departments to ensure accuracy and completeness of data any contract uploads.
- Proactively identify and recommend process solutions to continuously optimize and simplify process of contract management
- Provide day to day Administrative Support to Legal team
- Doing concur expenses/claims, booking travel, scheduling appointments, booking meeting rooms, receiving guests and doing other adhoc projects.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma Holder with 1- 3 years of experience in contracts administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5242
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Administrator
Location_formattedLocationLong: city center, Central Singapore SG