Supply Chain Planner
Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5716
Position: Supply Chain Planner (Contract Role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Responsible for supply planning process with accountability of regional’s inventory level. Involved in the planning and ordering products from 3rd party vendors. To meet inventory targets, balance supplier capacities and material constraints, and achieve company goals and objectives for customer service and financial investment.
Reporting to the Manager, you will perform the following -
- Responsible for timely and correct supply towards our customers. Prepare, execute and manage the daily planning to achieved customer service, OTIF and inventory goals.
- Manage SC purchase orders creation including changes through SAP.
- Inventory management for Asia Pacific and Data collection/reconciliation
- Support report generation and excel data compilation.
- Effectively manage NPI (New Product Introduction), phase in and phase out or product changes.
- Coordinate with warehouse for shipment and delivery
- Support the business in other administrative activities.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma holder with at least 1-3 years of supply chain experience in any industry
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge would be an added advantage.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5716
Community / Marketing Title: Supply Chain Planner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG