PROCUREMENT & ADMIN SPECIALIST
Location: city center, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5458
PROCUREMENT & ADMIN SPECIALIST (contract role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Procurement & Admin Specialist Asia Pacific would be responsible for:
- Acquisition of new workshop material and replacements/consumables across all portfolio to support Professional & Commercial Education events. To work closely with Regional Logistics Planners, Regional Marketing, Regional Procurement, and Regional Demand-Supply. This part of the role would take 70% of the work volume.
- Remaining 30% of the job is to be responsible for execution and reporting of Educational Grant and In-kind support for Professional Education events. To work closely with HCCO, Finance, and AOFoundation Asia Pacific Team.
- To support AOFoundation Regional events
Reporting to the Manager, you will perform the following-
1) Course Equipment Acquisition
- Acquisition of New Investment (Capex), Replacement/Top Up (Opex, wear & tear), and Consumables to internal & external supplier
- Handling Purchase Order, Quotation, Order Approval (CAR), and Invoice
- Maintain accurate records of equipment order, Order Tracking of Capex & Replacements/Top Up
- Finance Reporting
2) Aravo/Ariba/E-Commerce of logistics transactions
- Assist with vendor creation, payment request (logistics invoice, carnet, etc), and payment advise
3) Education Grants and In-kind Support Admin
- Health Care Compliance Approval, Contract execution, Fund Disbursement, Cross Charging, Tracking and Reconciliation
- Degree or Diploma holder with 1-4 years of regional procurement experience
- Should have good knowledge on Import and Export
- Knowledge of SAP is must
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5458
Community / Marketing Title: PROCUREMENT & ADMIN SPECIALIST
Location_formattedLocationLong: city center, Central Singapore SG