Customer Service Specialist
Location: city center, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5219
Position: Customer Service Specialist (Contract Role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be Responsible for the following –
Customer Service & Logistics
- Manage surgery booking estimated 65 cases per week. Prioritizing and scheduling instrument and implant kits for surgery for Trauma/PT/CMF business to ensure time delivery to hospitals (Right Sets, Right Time, Right Place ) . To facilitate the set deployment from warehouse to Hospital, provide necessary support to sales for surgery booking whenever applicable (TVA down, booking not able to flow through etc). Provides after office hour support and guidance for Emergency case
- To ensure customer and product master data integrity and maintaining up-to-date information in the database. Collaborate with Sales & Marketing, Planning team to maintain Instrument and Implant Master Spec checklist and par level requirement; and review periodically to ensure completeness and accurate
- Point of Contact for the consignment inventory management; coordinate with sales team to ensure consignment count, reconciliation and expiry stocks return are conducted timely and accurately
- To facilitate new instrument/implants kit set up; working closely with warehouse and commercial partner on the delivery of the component and readiness of set up
- To provide market insights information to planner by enhancing the replenishment ordering points (ROP) and support S&OP excellence
- Be part of the core team member of the distribution complaint, to ensure enquires, distribution complaints are appropriately addressed, and service recovery carried out promptly
- Be part of the Core team member for the warehouse project initiatives – ie POD, RFID, DMS, transport wave planning initiatives
- Provide guidance and training to 3PL on both system and process related activities, regular Track and monitor warehouse activities to ensure all activities such as Expiry stocks monitoring for both warehouse and loan kits stocks, loan kit replenishment, loan kit backorders, loan kit wear & tear instrument replacement etc are completed timely and accurately
- Manage customer purchase orders and backorders and ensuring status is communicated to all relevant parties promptly.
- Ensure prompt resolution of order or price discrepancies, rectify error when necessary and ensure credit notes are processed promptly and accurately.
- Develop continuous relationship with customers, review customer feedback, identify and work with departments concerned on areas that require improvement to enhance quality service and workflow efficiency.
- Maintain & periodically update process for existing and new operations processes
- Proactively seek improvement opportunities to improve current operations. Conduct gap analysis, identify areas for improvements, propose and implement initiatives / action plans to improve service level, productivity and reduce error rate at the same time meet or exceed customer satisfaction.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary for the advancement of the Company
Quality and Compliance
- Coordinate with local regulatory to ensure required products are registered prior to supply
- Work with quality to meet quality requirement in operations
- Coordinate with warehouse to ensure the actions on Stop Shipment/Field safety/recall are completed in timely matter
- To ensure proper documentation for all operations activities
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma holder in supply chain & logistics with 1-2 years of experience in warehouse operations or customer service/ order processing related functions
- Computer literacy with strong SAP knowledge
- Able to multi-tasking and work independently
- Meticulous, organized, detail oriented with strong numerical and analytical skills
- May require after office hours support
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5219
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: city center, Central Singapore SG