Location: city center, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5218
Payroll Executive (contract role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform tasks related to analysis, execution, and support of payroll processing. Maintain the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information. Assist supervisor/manager with organizing tasks. Required to work independently and may assist in specialized assignments. Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed individual objectives, adhere to payroll goals, and align with service centre strategies.
Reporting to the Manager, you will perform the following-
- Payroll Processing
- Perform payroll transactions such as data entry, mass uploads, reversals/replacements, and payroll processing jobs (e.g., gross to gross and gross to net). Review, analyse, and reconcile payroll and other payroll related data according to established timelines, standards, and procedures.
- Handle complex and/or sensitive payroll requests and issues.
- Examine and verify payroll related data for accuracy and consistency.
- Oversee and ensure Payroll deadlines are met and according to Payroll Operations procedures
- Ensure all company, federal, state, local, and other applicable compliance requirements are met. Ensure payroll is executed in accordance with SOX controls at all times.
- Prepare and process manual off-cycle pay. Review, analyse and update salary data and calculate retroactive salary data as required.
- Create reports of activities and findings to document results and review with the supervisor/manager.
- Analyse financial data and provide input to the payroll supervisor/manager.
- Document and review payroll operations procedures. Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes. Partner with the supervisor/manager to assure version control, retention, and inventory of associated documentation.
- Assist the supervisor/manager with day-to-day task planning and special projects.
- Degree or Diploma holder in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration with 1-2 years of experience in SG payroll.
- Strong understanding of Payroll processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Experience with an ERP system required (payroll modules of SAP preferred).
- Experience with payroll applications and service providers desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5218
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Executive
Location_formattedLocationLong: city center, Central Singapore SG