Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5369
Quality Specialist (Contract Role)
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to Manager, you will do the following –
- Responsible for day to day batch record review for repack/ relabel activities and approve batch release
- Documentation support for records and document management
- Quality system documentation and investigation support for any non-conformances in repack relabel process.
- Escalation of quality issues to the management
- Support the GxP (GMP, GDP) compliance of the distribution channel
- Hold non-conforming material.
- Initiation and/or review of procedures.
- Back-up as Quality designee
- Degree holder Degree in Science (Life Sciences, Engineering, etc) / Engineering with 0-2 years’ experience in QC or QA Function of any Medical devices or Pharmaceuticals
- Task oriented with proven experience in the delivery high quality work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous, Good analysing / decision making ability
- Customer (internal and external) driven approach
- Preferably with knowledge of Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and GxP
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 5369
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG