Regional IT Lead – Veeva Vault Finance Analyst
Location: Science Park, South West SG
Job Number: 4574
Position: Regional IT Lead – Veeva Vault (Contract Role)
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
The Regional IT Lead will be the regional IT owner of Veeva Vault – a global system for scientific, medical and promotional content management. He/ she will understand the business processes and requirements to work closely with global IT team to solution new functionalities and to optimize existing capabilities. The IT Lead must have a good knowledge of Veeva Vault technology used to meet the business requirements. This individual will also partner with various IT teams to understand full picture on the integration with other systems. This individual will ensure the Agile methodology is the primary option for delivering solutions.
Reporting to Director, you will be accountable for the following-
- Work as technical application owner of Veeva Vault (content management/approval system) for ASPAC
- Work with global team representing ASPAC business needs and attend global governance meetings
- Understand the business’s needs and make the outcome
- Collaborate with various IT teams, especially with customer engagement and data analytics IT teams, Country Business Technology teams and IT shared service team to deploy the solutions for business needs.
- Understand and anticipate the business’s needs and align on priorities of functionality to be built and which are to be backlogged based on capacity, complexity, risks, and business value.
- Communicates with the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma Holder with 5 years of experience in functionalities associated with Veeva Vault
- Strong abilities to present and communicate with the global team to deliver the ASPAC requirements in Veeva Vault including the integration on multichannel marketing
- Ability to leverage problem solving skills in making decisions and provide recommendation
- Excellent business acumen and a fast learner
- Technical knowledge of Veeva Vault
- Technical knowledge of Veeva CRM (a plus)
- Industry/ business knowledge of life sciences or pharmaceutical will be an added advantage
- Understanding of the Agile development methodology and how to leverage it to deliver the solutions and functionality
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737
Job Number: 4574
Community / Marketing Title: Regional IT Lead – Veeva Vault Finance Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Science Park, South West SG