Outbound Customer Service
Location: Pioneer, South West SG
Job Number: 4486
RDC Outbound Customer Service will be responsible for overseeing all franchise order processing of outbound deliveries, managing exceptions related to outbound deliveries and providing all the necessary details and analysis related to outbound shipments to affiliates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outbound Management
- To Provide timely Outbound delivery to 3PL to facilitate Goods Issue.
- Communication to RPT for not available items during outbound delivery creation.
- Manage exceptions related to outbound delivery execution at 3PL, as per agreed procedure and approvals.
- Data validation and recording of all the Outbound NCRs raised by 3PL.
- Preparation and circulation of Outbound related dashboard as per agreed timelines.
- Follow-up for timely closure of open STO Lines.
- Backorder management: open requirement which cannot be serviced during delivery creation, will fall under backorder processing. Outbound analyst to manage Backorder processing as per defined procedure.
- Communication related to Backorder management and Outbound processing to relevant stakeholders.
- Prioritization and scheduling of Outbound deliveries for optimized order to border lead-time for affiliates
- Stop-shipment coordination for Traceability and various analysis
- Customer complaint resolution:
- Handling of Customer complaints : communication with affiliates and 3PL, complaints closure with help of 3PL, RPT and QA teams
- Record of Credit/debit notes, if any, for affiliate returns
- Returns / Recall/ Stop-shipment execution from affiliates to RDC.
- Back up for Outbound Analyst - RDC
Preferably minimum Diploma in related field.
- One to three years experience in Customer service/ Data management.
- Supply chain related educational qualifications and work experience will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical ability
- Customer (internal and external) driven approach.
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills.
- Candidates with system Knowledge ( SAP/ databases/ Business Intelligence tools) will be preferred
- Mastering complexity: Autonomy, Managing complexity/technical accountability.
- Scheduling and prioritization.
- Result Orientation
Minimum 3 years experience in supply chain distribution area and exposure to customer service.
Job Number: 4486
Community / Marketing Title: Outbound Customer Service
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pioneer, South West SG